About Corporate Challenge
The Corporate Challenge allows you to take part in a competition out the domains of the office while adding elements of fun and spontaneity among your colleagues. This is one race that may just add a whole new dimension to your relationship with your colleagues as you foster team spirit while running for your organization. “Corporates” include organisation, associations and clubs.
To take part in the Corporate Challenge, an organisation must present a minimum of 1 team of 10 participants per team for 5KM race.
How It Work
- Corporate challenge is being introduced to encourage an organisation to run as a team for the cause of charity.
- The Organisation must be based in Brunei to participate in the Corporate Challenge.
- The Organisation has to register 1 team to participate in this initiative.
- A team must have a minimum of 10 runners and will be competing in the 5KM category.
- The team with the highest aggregate points obtained in their finishing positions will be the winner followed by the second and third highest.
(Details of the points system is in the Corporate Registration process)
- Strictly no changes on the list of runner’s after 15th April 2015, 12 noon.
- There is no maximum limit on the number of teams participating from each organisation.
INFORMATION AND RULES & REGULATIONS
- Submission of the organisation Logo must be in high resolution format JPG or PDF; the deadline will be 15th April 2015.
- The winning corporate team will receive the Challenge Trophy.
- Prizes for the Corporate Challenge: The top three (3) teams will receive, cash prizes and trophy.
- All runners of the Corporate Challenge will receive finishing medals.
- All runners of the Corporate Challenge can download a On-Line participating Certificate or can buy the original Certificate with folder for $5.00
- All participating organisations will receive an appreciation plaque during the Prize Presentation ceremony on 24th May 2015.
- Running Kits to be collected at first floor reception lobby Indoor Stadium, Berakas on 21st, 22nd, and 23rd May 2015.
- Any changes or updates on the event will be notified on our official website www.therun.com.bn and facebook.